Lyric Hammersmith calls for new Trustees
The Lyric Hammersmith are seeking new Trustees to join their existing Board and play a key role in the Lyric’s strategic direction, development and governance.
Potential trustees must have influence and authority, strategic thinking and sound judgement and the ability to be outstanding advocates for the organisation who can offer support, guidance and expertise to the joint Chief Executives. You will need to share a passion for their artistic work and young people’s programmes and their commitment to being an equal, diverse, inclusive and environmentally sustainable organisation.
The Lyric is proud of the diversity of their board and wishes to continue to extend the range of backgrounds and perspectives represented. They are particularly interested to hear from potential trustees who are under 35 or from diverse ethnic backgrounds. The role of a trustee is voluntary and likely to take around 4 – 6 days of your time each year.
They are interested in appointing trustees with particular strengths in any of the following:
- • Finance
- • Fundraising, including the ability to access personal, public or private sector networks for the Lyric’s benefit
- • Communications and advocacy
- • Education, training and skills development
- • Commercial acumen and entrepreneurism
- • Digital strategy and innovation
- • Legal
- • Connections with the local community in Hammersmith & Fulham
You can find out more on the Lyric Hammersmith website.