CLEANER, GREENER TOWN
Ensuring that Hammersmith is a cleaner, greener place to work, live and visit is of the upmost importance to the BID. We believe that an increased focus on the sustainability of the town centre will boost its impact on the perception of the area.
Businesses have told us that they wish to be further informed about local developments, waste reduction, air quality initiatives, smarter travel and greening projects. We are committed to:
- Providing and develop the BID’s free recycling scheme
- Driving forward the Hammersmith Flyunder initiative
- Representing business views on area developments at the Transport Forum
- Targeting suitable areas for additional cleansing and greening
- Sustaining the BID’s vision for changing the future look and feel of the Town Centre